Thursday, July 7, 2011

Are These Stats Serious Right Now?


Alright so one of my all time favorite things about having this shitty blog is reading the stats of how people found Mom's Leftovers, where they're from, and what they viewed it on. I don't know why but that shit makes my metaphorical dick metaphorically move. I eat it up. But now, I'm confused. Take a look at that picture above. It's showing what people typed into Google that made them end up here. I was just reading it being like
"Oh okay yeah people wanna read about those giant fucking rats, alright... Kenny the retarded white tiger, good stuff."
But then shit just got weird. People literally googled "mom skullfucked" and "mother take a shit", which brought them here? I kinda feel bad. Clearly these dudes were crazy psycho paths that get off to mothers shitting I guess? Must have made their wieners wicked sad when they realized that Mom's Leftovers isn't a giant heaping mound of some lady's dookie. My bad guys. Try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment