Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tonight's The Night.


In approximately ten hours I'll be a kid again. Why? Because tonight, Nickelodeon is bringing back all its old shows. Moon landing. Signing of the Declaration of Independence. And now, "'90s Are All That".  Staples in American history. I'm giddy right now. Effing giddy. Like running around town and shaking hands with old people, throwing money at the homeless and buying Girl Scout cookies that I'll never eat. Just pure, unadulterated elation at this point. You know born again Christians? Well after tonight I'm gonna be a born again kid. Gonna be eating Go-Gurt and before you know it I'll be asking for some allowance. It'll kinda be like Benjamin Button except I'll be watching the Rugrats and Doug. Soo not really like Benjamin Button at all. But speaking of Doug.......


Honestly took me about an hour to do because I'm computer handicapped. I'm no art major but I'd give myself at least a B+. Mainly because I think Mount Dougmore would be the #1 tourist attraction in the entire world.

P.S. I hope my love for Patty Mayonnaise doesn't relapse. Just kidding I totally want it to relapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment