Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Note To Self: Next Time You Want A Foul Ball At A Baseball Game, Just Bitch And Moan Until You Get It


I've gotta be honest here, I can't decide whether or not I love the shit out of this or I hate its guts. On one hand, we just got a sneak peek at how big of a douche bag this little kid is gonna be. Just gonna show up to dates pouting like a little prick until he gets a handy under the table. He probably wont even take his drivers license test either, he'll just sit there until the lady just says fuck it and passes him. Need to pay taxes? Nah, fuck that. I'll just sit here with my arms crossed and chill. Not trying to say I'm a parenting guru here but I'm pretty sure that might be teaching little Jimmy some bad habits. So there's that.

But then after watching this for the 4th time I realized something: what if the Dad had planned this the whole time? Like who needs a glove to bring to the ballpark when you can make your little minion get whatever he wants? Was this the scam of the century? I vote yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment