Wednesday, July 13, 2011

6 Year Old Drains A Hole In One... That Little Bitch


I mean this story has been absolutely everywhere, and the title literally says it all, but I'm still livid about it.

I went actual golfing for the very first time yesterday and it was a complete joke. I think I wiffed more times than I actually hit the ball. I sat there trying to brush off the suicidal thoughts that were taking over my brain after like 3 holes and this little 6 year old gets a hole in one and doesn't even go apeshit about it? You serious right now? Grow the fuck up. Stop being such a good sport and letting mommy and daddy finish their swings. No one likes a polite winner. Go scream for hours and stab your eyeballs out in a fit of pure, elated happiness. You just got a hole in one honey bear. Act like you've never been there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment