Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Patriot's Need Nate Robinson Disgustingly Bad.. Not Really But Really


Word on the street is that lil Natey Robinson is gearing up for this ridiculous NBA lockout by hitting the gridiron. Hold on a sec while I go change my underwear..

Okay hey I'm back. I don't care that this probably has a -6% chance of happening- I still love it. It's like when you know the Easter bunny isn't real but you just choose to believe that he still goes through your yard in the middle of the night and puts random shit in little plastic eggs for you to find. I just want to believe it. Like I'm still fully convinced that the Sox won in '04 because of Pedro's Midget..



.. I mean look at the little guy! You can just put him in your pocket and feed him crumbs from your morning muffin! Seriously though, every locker room needs a mascot. Nate Robinson would be like the little fun midget that could actually kinda sorta suit up and play football. Definition of a win-win situation. Not to mention that his post-touchdown celebrations. Imagine the things he'd come up with?! He'd just get thrown around by Vince Wilfork and look like a Circ de Soleil show but with a shitload of pads. Nonstop fun. Favorite part about all of this is that the dude can actually play. Granted I'm going off a video of his high school highlights, but see for yourself:



Gimme.

No comments:

Post a Comment