Friday, July 22, 2011

Big Brother Just Got Uglier, And I'm Throwing In The Towel


Listen, I gotta be honest here, I fucking love reality TV. Don't ask why, just embrace it. That being said, I'm probably not gonna watch another episode of Big Brother this season. Why? There's no point. They voted off the goddess Cassi that's pictured above last night. She was the definition of perfection. Now she's out of my life forever. Like nobody wants to watch ugly people do stuff either. I honestly avoid the mirror as much as possible because I'm a modern day Shrek. The last time I watched ugly people do something was probably when I went to the super market and saw some old lady bag my groceries. Hated every second of it. Other than that, I just steer away from non-beautiful people. So sorry, Big Brother, but I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment