Friday, August 19, 2011

Mexican Dude Catches A Fairy, Makes Bank.. I Think?


First thing's first I'm gonna be completely honest here and let you know that I have absolutely no idea what these people are saying. Took Spanish for one year in 8th grade and all I remember is pantalones. That being said, how can you not believe this bro? It's the classic, "I found a multicolored fairy and put it in a glass for safe-keeping, and now I'm gonna make a huge profit off of my neighbors who are poor as shit" deal. Sounds perfectly legit to me. I mean how can you possibly write this off as a fake when the sign posting prices to see a 2-D fairy is as professional as can be?




Just seems like if someone was committed enough to take the time out to go and get a top of the line sign for something like this, it's gotta be real. And plus, if red-bucket-hat kid is having a good time, I'm having a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment