Friday, December 16, 2011

This Hockey Guy With A Strange Name Can Skate Around On Ice For My Entertainment Anyday!


Here's the thing; I like hockey. I really do. Definitely my 3rd favorite sport. But the absolute, number 1 thing that I don't like about it is the fucked up names. Impossible to remember, impossible to pronounce. Half of the time when I'm watching the game, I think I'm about to see Pokemon about to appear and fight to the death because the announcer yells "KHABIBULIN!!!!!". Nope, just some dude named that made a save. 

All that being said, although I had absolutely zero knowledge of his existence prior to watching this video five minutes ago, he has my All-Star vote. What separates the men from the boys is a little thing I call Nickelback. This guy could be a murder, thief, or even the only person in the world who doesn't like Ketchupbot, and I would still vote for him. Because at the end of the day, hating Nickelback is a brother hood. A brotherhood of billions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment