Friday, December 9, 2011

Dude That Got A Sneak Peek At Lindsay Lohan's New Playboy Spread Gives Us The Scouting Report


So here's the scouting report that I just so happened to find:
"They're, um, just okay. Yet another stab at the Marilyn Monroe cliche by the folks at the Bunny U.S.A. Definitely see Lilo's full frontal knockers, ripe, and busty, although air-brushy also comes to mind for much of this. There is no full-frontal, rather tame for a 'nude shoot', which apparently was re-shot after Hef got ugly wind of the first set of photos. Overall, is it worth the reported $1 million payout to Lindsay Lohan? Well, I'm sure her attorneys who are finally getting paid would say yes. As for the few bucks you'd need to have your own personal copy, I'd say, if you're still a Lindsay Lohan fan, get it. If not, meh."


Bam. Honestly I can't believe there hasn't been more things like this when it comes to Playboy. Like you litterally can't shut film critics up, right? And noone even listens to them anyway. So my questions are, how in the world is it bit someone's job give every guy out there a scouting report of boobs and butts, and where the hell do I sign up for that job?! Sounds like an okay gig to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment