Monday, December 12, 2011

Mayor Of San Juan Goes Hard In His Christmas Picture!


Now in life, there are statements, and then there are statements. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a statement. Like, you want to get noticed for being the most badass mayor in all of Puerto Rico? This is exactly how you do it. You take a picture with a fucking leopard eating the shit out of an animal that I have no idea what it is, but gonna go ahead and say that its an antelope.BAM. That's a power move if I've ever seen one. I can smell a re-election all the way from here, muchacho!

P/S. And I'm no Spanish expert thanks to Ms. Lewis, but luckily, I went ahead and translated the random shit on the bottom for both of you reading this blog. Pretty sure it goes something like: "Have a Christmas before I attack your throat."

No comments:

Post a Comment