Friday, December 2, 2011

How Much Shit Would Fill Up Your Pants If You Got A Friend Request From Your Unborn Child On Facebook?


Is this genius, or is this genius? All I can say is thank God that my sex life is non existent, or else this shit would scare me to death. But seriously, I think this could backfire here. William Silva Jr. is adorable. Like why post pictures of wicked cute babies? Isn't looking at a baby that's cute as fuck gonna make people wanna go raw dog and stick some buns in the oven? Obviously 99% of all babies are cute, that's a fact, but you gotta dig to get that 1% that looks like a little ball of puke with eyes. That's why you gotta get a baby that's ugly as fuck. Something like this guy:


Fuck. That. Shit. How can you say you wont use condoms after looking at that thing? If that's Davey Jr. and he's trying to be my friend, I'd block him in a second. Wouldn't even poke him.

No comments:

Post a Comment