Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fucking Asians


First off, let me just let both of you readers out there know that I felt nauseous after watching this. We have this whole honesty thing going on right now, so I'm gonna be honest with you. I had to go take a lap around my house bumping into things left and right just to make sure I could still feel things. This shit was numbing. I had no idea what to think. Once I saw that this dude's record was just about at the 10 hour mark, I lost it. How is that even possible? Pretty sure your dick would either catch on fire or just melt. But maybe when you have a stereotypical Asian wiener, it's easier to navigate?

But honestly, my all time favorite moment of this whole thing was at 1:50 - 1:55. Arguably the greatest five seconds in YouTube history. Dude's spankin' it on the bean bag chair while his cat hops around like it's Christmas morning. Like does the cat know what's going on? The cat must know.


The cat knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment