Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Real Life Grinches Mess Up Grinch Decorations.. What?


I have so many questions for this article, it would make your head spin. Also, moving your neck muscles a certain way would probably make your head spin. But seriously, I don't know what to make of this? Are these people heroes or villains here? Here's my thought process. So someone destroyed the Grinch. That means they like Christmas. Boom. But on the other hand, a Christmas decoration is a Christmas decoration, right? So although it's the Grinch we're talking about here, it's still a decoration for the most wonderful time of the year. Sooo, the people who destroyed the Grinch are Grinches themselves, right? Somebody wanna help me out? Feel free to leave a comment down at the bottom of this, and any blog. It's super easy, and I'll love you. 

1 comment:

  1. the grinch turned out alright in the end, give these people at least till christmas morning before we convict them

    ReplyDelete