Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ladies And Gentlemen... Meet Rick Nadeau


I'm no biblical scholar here but I'm pretty sure that somewhere in Genesis, it talks about God creating Rick Nadeau. And then after that, it talked about how Rick stuffs dead squirrels and puts them in wicked sweet poses. In case some of you bastards are too lazy to click the link, and go through his website, here are some of the gems that I found: 





Is it weird that I'm salivating over these right now? If I don't have one of these, my life will be considered a failure. So in all honesty, I am now taking donations to get a little stuffed squirrel playing the banjo and smoking a pipe. Think of it as a sort of Mom's Leftovers mascot or something.. whatever justifies you giving me money, I'm cool with. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment