Friday, September 2, 2011

Domino's Pizza Plans To Make A Store On The Moon


Ladies and gentlemen, the ultimate definition of "you can't make this shit up". And all I can say that it was nice knowing all of you. Because if the first thing relating to Earth that the aliens see is a fucking Domino's, then we're fucked. Might as well just implode while we still have some dignity left. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Domino's at 4 in the morning, when I'm completely cocked out of my mind. But at that point I'm pretty sure I could eat toenails covered in barbecue sauce and be a happy camper.

Like is this our plan to welcome aliens to the Greatest Earth on.... Earth? Because if I were in charge, there's no way I'd settle for anything less to welcome our little green friends than boobs. Everyone likes boobs. Blind people. Deaf people. Republicans. Democrats. Men. Women. Spongebob.



No comments:

Post a Comment