Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do People Actually Like Nyjer Mogan?


So I saw this shit yesterday and immediately I was weirded out. It was like I was instantly getting a physical from a creepy old man with cold hands. Just uncomfortable as shit. I mean don't get me wrong here, I love shenanigans, but this would have been cool if his 27 personalities were actually funny. Check out this piece from his Wikipedia page-

Morgan frequently refers to himself as Tony Gumbo, Tony Plush or Tony Tombstone, which he states is his "name on the field" or his "gentleman's name." Under his nickname, Morgan will occasionally make a hand signal to look like a "T" after reaching base. In 2011, Nyjer created his own Twitter account. With over 25,000 followers Morgan often tweets after games using his catchphrase "AAAAAHHHH GOTTA GO!" He is the owner of an adopted cat named "Slick Willie."

Soo the dude has nicknames for himself, but they all start with "Tony"? Sweet bro. Way to flex your creativity muscles. My hamster that I had in like 3rd grade is more creative than that. Dude would escape from his cage like 6 times a day and walk me home from school. Guarantee you he's more creative right now than Nyjer Morgan and I'm pretty sure my hamster is still dead. And his catchphrase is "gotta go"? Again, good one. Nothing says swag quite like those overactive bladder commercials from the 90s..



But honestly the weirdest thing about this whole shindig is last time I checked this is how all black people act normally, right? You put them on TV for an interview and they ramble on and give shout outs to people named "Baby Love". Always has been that way, always will be that way. No racist.

So unless Nyjer Morgan takes a sip of Bug's Bunny's "secret stuff" that he had during the halftime game against the Monstars in Space Jam and gets cooler, I am not a fan.

P.S. $h0uToUt 2 MuH bOii BaBy LuV GoIn HaRd iN DaA 617 y0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment