Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm In The Middle Of The Biggest Dilemma Of My Entire Life Right Now


So as any other normal American male that isn't in an old folks home, I have a fantasy football team. I've been wheeling and dealing in this league full of random people and I'm honestly on the brink of having the greatest fantasy football team of all time. Like if I knew Lady Gaga personally, I would have sworn she wrote Edge of Glory just about this team. Don't believe me? Here's my starters- QB- Tom Brady. RB- Jamaal Charles. RB- Knowshon Moreno. WR- Calvin Johnson. WR- Johnny Knox. WR- Michael Crabtree. TE- Jimmy Graham. K- Vinatieri. And DEF- I'm just switching each week depending on the schedule so I always have a good match up. Jizz. 

So now you're probably asking "But Dave, if you have such an amazing talent with getting a fantasy football team together, how could you be in any type of dilemma, seeing as how you're awesome?" Welll I sent this kid a trade. Totally gonna help me out, and screw him over. In the response to the trade, he says how cheap it would have been. Fair enough, I was trying to jew him out anyways. But what I notice is that he accidentally accepted the trade. Christmas. So now this kid is freaking out, telling everyone to vote against it so it gets vetoed, and noone is talking so I doubt they're gonna vote against it. 

Soo now I can either A) accept the villain role and once the trade goes through, just keep it like it is and go 16-0, or B) be a nice guy and trade the kid the players back so he doesn't kill himself and it's like everything was back to normal. I'm honestly ready to pick out a little minion so I can wreak havoc on the rest of the little mother fuckers, but I need help. If you stuck it out to the end and actually read all this, pat yourself on the back, then find me on Twitter and let me know your two cents. @therealdavehans


No comments:

Post a Comment