Monday, January 23, 2012

This Dude Makes Me Want To Give Birth So Badly, I Can Almost Taste It.. But Not Really Because I Think That Would Be Gross


Seriously, this guy needs a Purple Heart or whatever medal is given out for being the fucking man. Like before he grabbed the mic and went off, you can just tell that this room had as much fun in it as a concentration camp. It had to be. You know shit is bad when a legless chick (I'm rolling with it because I don't see any evidence of legs there) is literally about to create a brand new human being to run amok on the face of this earth, and she's just chilling on Facebook. Yikes. No TV. One other chick there for support. And then BAM, heart monitor to the fucking rescue!

I'm curious though- what's your favorite verse in this whole thing? Gotta be when he completely changes the dynamic of the song and throws in the delayed "mirror." line in there. Didn't see that one coming but I definitely didn't hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment