Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Asian Dude Blows Chunks All Over The Stage During Drum Solo, Doesn't Give A Fuck


First off, I don't know what the deal is with the recent influx of Asians here on Mom's Leftovers either, so don't even ask. But one thing I do know is that they're miles and miles ahead of our Caucasian brotherhood when it comes to viral videos.

This dude couldn't give less of a fuck and I absolutely love it. What's the one way to top your own kick-ass drum solo? Show everyone what you ate for dinner. Bam. Power move by my boy who's name I'm assuming is Konichiwa! Show 'em how it's done!

P.S. Who does the frizzy haired chick in the green think she is leaving her seat to go stare at Konichiwa like he's an alien? Uhh newsflash- he meant for that to happen. Fuckin' chicks, man. Always trying to be the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment