Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Adrianne Curry Just TwitPic'd Her Way Into My Heart

Soo, this just happened..

Adrianne Curry, (@adriannecurry) promised that if/when she got to 300 thousand followers on Twitter, she'd tweet a picture of her boobies... and she did. Kinda makes me think of what I would do for 300 thousand followers, but I don't even want to see myself naked soo I'm willing to bet that noone else does. Gotta love the fact that she actually had balls to do this though. And by balls of course I mean awesome body and a railing to lean on. Here's the picture, but with hearts over them because I said so, and anyways it's probably illegal for me to have this up on here anyways but since I love both of my readers, here you go. Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and happy Labor Day. I think that should cover it.

P.S. Is it bad that I'm really just wondering if she fell off the railing after this? I'll update this if she ever responds to my tweet, but here's proof that I really want to know what happened after this picture was taken. Investigating at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment