Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brothel In Nevada Starts A "Pimpin For Paul" Campaign Because They Like Ron Paul. I Think Ron Paul Just Got My Vote


If you ever told me that I would be sitting in my kitchen eating nachos and writing a blog post about Ron Paul, I'd probably spit in your face and steal your lunch money. But this has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Shit is a minefield of quotes that are solid gold:

"We thought real closely about supporting New Gingrich -- because he's a cheater -- and we like cheaters," Hof added. 


And the quote that has practically nothing to with anything but made me die laughing:

"A lot of them supported Obama last time," Hof said. "But because he signed a bill allowing for human consumption of wild horses... the girls don't want any part of Obama." 


So there it is. Just like that, Ron Paul gained my vote, and Nevada brothel chicks don't like to eat wild horses. The more you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment