Friday, October 14, 2011

You're Looking At The Couple Of The Year Candidates That I Just Nominated


Apparently, this wonderful couple didn't feel like paying their $25 T.G.I. Friday's bill, so they booked it. Oh wait, did I mention that this was their first date? And the way they got caught for not paying their bill was the fact that they ran through a fire escape door so an alarm went off and everyone just stared at them? Then when the cops showed up, the chick on the right had weed in her purse so they got super arrested? Boom. Just like that, these two little love birds just vaulted themselves into a couple of the year contest I just made up about 12 seconds ago. Their prize if they beat out the rest of the competition and win it all? I'm thinking some gift cards to T.G.I.Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment