Monday, October 17, 2011

As If 2008 Didn't Prove It, The Giants Remind Us Why They Are Assholes

T

Here I am, innocently trying to check depth charts on the Giants so I can win my fantasy football league and I'm greeted by this? Hi? Typical New York assholes making fun of the dude that beat the shit out of cancer. I just checked the roster and they literally have 10 rookies this year. "But nah, let's pick the one that over came cancer. He hasn't been through enough." You stay classy, New York.

Okay now on a non-serious note, this is the worst they can think of? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but both of those are solid fucking costumes? Like I'm not gonna lie here, I've always had the shittiest Halloween costumes ever. Like to the point where I couldn't even pull off the "white sheet with eye holes = ghost" ordeal. Nope. My family never had a plain white sheet so i'd be the fucking Flower Print Ghost every year. And we were too cheap to be able to buy replacement sheets after cutting holes in them, so I'd have to hobble around blindly all night under a shitty sheat hoping nobody stole the candy from out of my jack o lantern bucket. Totally not still bitter. Ugh.

The only decent thing I've ever had for Halloween was a beaver costume that I had for a couple of years but got destroyed when I went down to UCONN last year.



R.I.P. Beaver me. I will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment