Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This "Celebrity Look Alike" Thing on Boston.com Is Hilarious


So me and Boston.com have had a love/hate relationship for a while now. 95% of the time they talk about pointless shit that nobody cares about, so there's the hate. Every once in a while though, that 5% comes along and makes me fall in love all over again. What is it this time? This gallery of people submitting pictures of themselves thinking they look like celebrities. Some of them are decent, others are just hilariously awful. I rounded up the best of the best, and here they are:
"Al Pancino"
96% sure this guy on the right is why airport security is so tough now. 

"Anna Paquin"
What?

"Khloe Kardashian"
Dead on. But I literally only put this up because I didn't think anyone could be as gross as Khloe Kardashian.


"Forest Whitaker"
Black people humor me. This dude is literally Jerod Mayo's face on Albert Haynesworth's body. I wonder if how good of a football player that hybrid would be?





2 comments:

  1. I am the "Scarlett Johansson" look alike that you have as the last picture here, and I NEVER entered any kind of 'boston.com look alike contest', so I am wondering WHERE you got my picture from?! This is DISTURBING to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JMEH- sorry about that. i literally got the pictures off of boston.com back in October. took the picture of you down, but you should probably have gotten mad at them and not me. just trying to entertain the masses here.

    ReplyDelete