Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pretty Sure The Voice Of Spongebob Just Hit A Full Court Shot With His Shirt Over His Face


Let me just be the first to say that I'm not in one bit impressed by his shot by any means. Shooting a full court shot is 99% luck, and usually 1% editing, so let's not cream our pants over this kid that couldn't eve make a gimme layup in the beginning. Yawn city.

What I will give this kid props for is the fact that he now owns the title of having the worst celebrations in the history of celebrations. Like I'm pretty sure that if you have a voice like that, you know you have to be at LEAST good at dancing to celebrate. Not this guy. Just living in his own little delusional world where he can sound like spongebob telling Rob Dyrdek to suck it. Yikes.

Not only that, but what's up with the noise at :37? I'm no expert on male ejaculation (total lie, I have been since middle school), but I know for a fact that we 100% witnessed a man jizzing his pants right there. It was quick, it was weird, and it made me feel like I need to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment