Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tough Day For The Classic 'Violent Naked Pooping Masturbator Who Wanted To Steal A T.V.'


You know what I hate. Gregs. Fucking Gregs. I think I speak for the entire nation when I say that there has never, in the history of the world, been a Greg that anyone gives a fuck about. There's no doubt in my mind that every Greg to ever live was a mouth breathing weirdo. That being said, this guy just completely won me over. He has to be the absolute king of all Gregs. The 'Greg de la Greg'. The 'Gregist of All Time'. The best part about it is the fact that this video doesn't even touch on all the bases of what he did. So let's recap real quick of everything this motherfucker accomplished in a single night: 

1. Got naked, climbed onto the roof of some random person's house.
2. Attacked an old guy by jumping off the roof and hitting his shoulder.
3. Ran into the random people's house.
4. Knocked down a TV.
5. Spilled the contents of a vacuum on the floor.
6. Dodged bullets.
7. Jacked off in the middle of the random people's living room.
8. Rubbed clothes on his face in a kid's room.
9. Shit on the floor in one place.
10. Shit on the floor in another place.
11. Drank everything that came out of the vacuum.

aaaand there you have it. The most interesting Greg in the world.

P.S. how badly do you have to shit to shit not once, but twice on the floor of a random person's house? Every time I do it, I can only seem to get it done once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment