Friday, February 10, 2012

Sticker Designer Extraordinaire Herbie Pulgar Gets Snubbed Like A Motherfucker By The City Of Chicago


I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I know any more about stickers than you do, but trust me when I say that I know talent when I see it. It's kinda like how God gives people good looks and fortune, except he realized he didn't give me either of those attributes, so he gave me an eye for talent. Let me tell you this, I'm surprised my boy Herbie went the mellow route and just decided to cry. I'd be throwing shit at the walls like my name was Coco the monkey. The professionalism, dedication, and pure unadulterated skill this little bulls fan showed can't be beat. Plus, he managed to draw a nearly flawless heart, which everyone knows is impossible.

1 comment:

  1. I've read a lot about this kid and know how he must be feeling. He is a welfare kid who goes to a welfare school. He got the hand design from a school pamphlet and he wanted to honor those who saved him from a fire at 4 years old. He has amazing talent and there are people all over saying he is a pussy or little bitch and they honestly disgust me. He said he wants to help people who have gone through disasters all over the world. His father is a wanted gang member and cocaine dealer. This is just terrible. I feel for the kid and hope he goes far

    ReplyDelete