Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dude Pretends To Be A Cop To Get Hookers To Bang Him, Real Cops Less Than Pleased When They Catch Him


I read this article and I feel like I had to make some sort of a public service announcement. I owe it to you guys. So here it is: if you want to get laid, dress up as a cop. Fuck hookers. Don't get caught. Simple as that.

Okay but seriously, how in the world is this shit illegal? Last time I checked this was America, right? Our forefathers fought hard as shit to make this the "Land of the free, home of the fake-cop-gimmick-that-you-can-use-to-fuck-hookers". That was in the Constitution right? I think it was. And since it was, there is a -15% chance that this guy should get any type of punishment. Wouldn't want to let down Benny Franklin and Thomas Jefferson.

No comments:

Post a Comment