Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Word: Baconlube



Just when I thought my Christmas list was all set in stone, here comes (cums?) Baconlube to fuck everything up. Honestly, I don't even like bacon that much. But the fact that I can now put it all over my dick makes it irresistible. Simple as that. And don't even give me the whole "ohh but Dave, it's not like you'd even use it anyways, blah blah blah" bullshit either. It's not about using it. It's about having the option to use it.

I've never been much of a smooth talker, but I'd have to imagine that if a chick knew you were packing some Baconlube on you, it would be downright impossible to not seal the deal. Gotta be the best lube in the game, right? Mainly because they haven't made Moneylube yet for all the whores to freak out over.


P.S. Is that Kelly Kapowski?! It totally is! Saved By The Baconlube! 






No comments:

Post a Comment