Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Australian Chick Wins $10,000 From Some Australian Morning Show, Immediately Drops The F-Bomb On Live TV


First thing's first, chick on the left at like the :22 second point can get it any day of the week, even holidays. Perfect mix of professionalism and hotness. Second thing's second, this had to have been the least excited "Are you fucking serious?" of all time. I've listened to it about 15 times now and I'm completely convinced that   it sounds just like it would if someone told her they were dumping her, or if Tony Montana cremated her cat and snorted it. It's the weirdest thing ever. I'd bet you $10,000 that if I won $10,000 I would say $10,000 worth of swears in the first sentence alone and probably face $10,000 worth of fines. So if there are any network television morning shows reading this right now, call my bluff. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment